World Changers is the Children's Ministry of Church on the Rock.
· We believe that every child is valuable and needs the love, hope, affirmation, nurture, and empowerment that comes from a relationship with Jesus, Father God, and Holy Spirit.
· Our Goal is for children to encounter the Lord and to teach them to hear and obey His voice.
· We desire for them to be successful in their daily lives, fulfill what God has called them to do, and ultimately to CHANGE THE WORLD.
Training Classes: Sunday morning at 10 am
- Ashley Narron: 2-3 year olds
- Danette Narron: Pre-K through Kindergarten
- Kelli Narron: 1st and 2nd Graders
- Pastor Joshua Narron: 3rd-5th Graders
A Call to Action: Sunday 5-7pm
· These sessions focus on having fun in God’s presence. During this time, they will play games, have a meal together, spend time in worship, and receive training in the Word of God.
· Our desire is for the children to become active in living out their faith, and applying what they have learned.
· Parents are welcome to stay and hang out or you can drop your kids off and enjoy a couple hours to yourself.
· If the time or location changes we will make announcement through world changers facebook page and during Sunday morning service times